Thursday, September 9, 2010

took a while


For the past two months a hummingbird has visited me....I swear he's been trying to tell me something. Once flying about a foot in front of my face for about 40 seconds...it actually scared me because I couldn't tell if he was about to attempt to pull nectar from my ear.

I would see him, go grab my camera and of course by the time I came back he was gone. I decided to keep my camera next to the window in hopes it would all work out one day.


Tuesday was that day

they are HARD to photograph. So fast. Sorry these are a little blurry but I was just so excited!



This is what was going on when I spotted him
Gepetto could care less




cooking up some platanos

1 comment:

  1. how cute! hummingbirds are adorable. and i'd love to see some of your plantain recipes, i really like them but i never know how to prepare them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, <3 Heidi

Lovers

Old stuff