Sunday, November 21, 2010

Books

I spend most nights curled up in our cozy bed reading until I fall asleep. It is my way of giving my brain a little break.

I recently joined goodreads and really love it. I love being able to see what my friends and family (who have joined) are reading and have also been able to do a bit of book sharing through the site as well.

                                         Here are some of my favorites from the past year.


Harry Potter series (my husbands gift from last christmas) (J.K. Rowling)





True Blood series (Charlaine Harris)



Nursery Crimes (Jasper Fforde)





Shit my dad says (Justin Halpern)






Salt A World History (Mark Kurlansky)








                                                            I'm open to recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, <3 Heidi

Lovers

Old stuff